четверг, 2 мая 2013 г.

Stars On 45 - The Superstars 1982



Исполнитель: Stars On 45
Альбом: The Superstars (Lp vinyl, CNR 0060.500 )
Год выпуска: 1982
Жанр: Disco, Pop, Rock 'n' Roll


Содержание:

Side 1
01 - Medley: "The Greatest Rock'N Roll Band In The World"

-The Stars Will Never Stop
-Synpathy For The Devil
-Miss You
-As Tears Go By
-Brown Sugar
-Jumpin' Jack Flash
-Take It Or Leave It
-Under My Thumb
-Honky Tonk Women
-Lady Jane
-(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
-Get Off My Cloud
-Stars On Jingle
-Under The Boardwalk
-Out Of Time
-Gimme Shelter
-Let's Spend The Night Together
-Tell Me (You're Coming Back)
-We Love You
-Play With Fire
-It's Only Rock 'N Roll
-Ruby Tuesday
-Star Star
-Emotional Rescue
-She's A Rainbow
-Start Me Up
-Angie

Side 2
02 - Medley: "Stars On Stevie"

-Uptight (Everything's Alright)
-My Cherie Amour
-Yester-me, Yester-you, Yesterday
-Master Blaster
-You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
-Isn't She Lovely
-Stars On Jingle
-Sir Duke
-I Wish
-I Was Made To Love Her
-For Once In My Life
-Superstition
-Sir Duke
-Don't Worry 'Bout A Thing
-A Place In The Sun
-Fingertips
 

03 - Medley:
-Stars On Jingle
-It's Not A Wonder, It's A Miracle
-Stars On Jingle


mp3 - 199 kb/ps (demo)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий