понедельник, 19 мая 2014 г.

Sandor Feher and his Gipsy Band 1979

[img]http://i031.radikal.ru/1405/b0/d41708da555b.jpg[/img]

Содержание:

Side A
01. If you've become tired of loving me, my angel ; I've hired myself out to Tarnoca as a shepherd boy ; Come at night, late at night ; Oh, how many steps there are in the tower ; It's finished, finished, finished
02. I gathered a bouquet of many pale michaelmas daisies ; What lovely blue eyes you have ; To Somogy, to Kapos
03. You were the first spring ; Fast csardas
04. You went very far away ; My sweethart is saucy ; My grandfather said ; We hoed our vines

Side B
05. Why do you coo ; Don't ever scold me ; White butter pears are not crab-apples ; I don't care I was born a peasant ; Listen, little singing bird
06. Were do you fly, swallow ; I always said girls were dangerous
07. On the gay-coloured, butterflied, wild flowery, dewy meadow
08. The autumn bids farewell to the summer ; When the good wine matures ; Oh, what fiery Zalahegy wine I drank last night
09. I see a quiet nook ; When I'm hungry I open my penknife ; Green parsley

[img]http://s019.radikal.ru/i615/1405/a9/bc61250a5cd6.jpg[/img] 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий